some points from the HBR article – Manage Your Energy, Not Your Time
1. sleep at specified time and wakeup early in the morning – get 7-8 hrs sleep every night
2. if you are having bad feeling about something, take a deep breath and exhale slowly
3. avoid multitasking – concentrate on one thing for couple of hours , take a small break and then move on to other
4. Appreciate others work – more detailed – more effective
5. have some meals with your mates/team members to discuss their goals, motives, about lives – anything out of regular work
6. Check mail only twice – at day start and before leaving – if its urgent, you will get a call
Powered by ScribeFire.