Finally, the guys’ side of the story.
We always hear ” the rules ” From the female side.
Now here are the rules from the male side.
These are our rules!
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!
1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one
1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. Not both.
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” We will act like nothing’s wrong.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really .
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;